Los Angeles Business Lawyer
The Stone Law Firm is a Los Angeles business law firm.
The firm’s business law practice focuses on business-entity disputes between and among corporations, partnerships, associations and their respective officers, directors, partners, shareholders, and others with whom they have business disputes.
The firm’s real estate practice focuses on disputes involving the ownership, boundaries, title and development of real property.
We represents clients in business lawsuits, arbitrations and mediations involving:
- Breach of contract
- Business ownership disputes
- Non-payment for goods or services
- Defective or non-conforming goods
- Unfair competition
- Trade libel
- Fraudulent business practices
- Wrongful interference with business relationships
- Franchisor/Franchisee disputes
- Corporate dissolution
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Investor Disputes
- Shareholder actions